Do you agree with these rules for riding trains in Japan?
- Don’t speak on the phone.
- Don’t eat food.
- Don’t do your make-up.
- Give up your seat to pregnant women.
- Give your seat up to children.
What rules would you add?
Questions about riding trains in Japan:
- What is the craziest thing you have seen on a train?
- What is your biggest pet peeve that people do on trains?
- How old does someone have to be for you to give up your seat to them?
- Have you ever fallen asleep and missed your stop?
- Have you ever missed the last train? What did you do?