I grew up in Utah. My father is Argentine and my mother is Mexican, so I was exposed to different cultures at an early age. We would go on road trips across the United States every summer and I developed a love for travel quickly.
The first time I moved abroad was to teach English in Bolivia. I became fluent in Spanish and realized I had a passion for languages. I later earned a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and a master’s degree in Second Language Teaching.
Throughout my career I have taught English in Taiwan and China. I have also taught Spanish, French, and Portuguese at universities and secondary schools in the United States.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, studying languages, going to the gym, cycling, hiking, playing guitar, watching movies, reading, and trying new foods.
I am excited to be teaching at Tokyo International University and I look forward to meeting all of you.
- Language learning, linguistics
- Fitness: weightlifting, biking, hiking
- Health, nutrition
- Finances, investing
- Movies, TV, cartoons, anime
- Food and cooking
- Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, superheroes
- Politics, current events
- Games: Pokemon, Yugioh, Scrabble, chess
Academic Advising Specialties
- Grammar, Reading, Writing, Listening, Pronunciation and Speaking, Academic Writing, presentations, homework