Read This First
Please remember, meeting in person with an instructor at a regular Academic Advising session will always provide the best help for your English studies and practice. Furthermore, the conversation with your instructor at these sessions provides an excellent speaking and listening practice.
However, if you are unable to attend an Academic Advising session in person, you may be able to receive assistance here. We will respond to inquiries as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Anytime Advising (J-Track) works on a first come, first served basis.
- Each request should not require more than 15 minutes of feedback or help.
- We cannot provide answers for questions on tests or homework.
- Please limit your submissions to 3 per week.
- Please do not submit more than 400 words of text.