Please sign up for a day and time to use a study booth here. You will be able to pick any open study booth at that time. You are not reserving a specific study booth when you make a reservation. To be considerate and to ensure all students have the opportunity to use a quiet, private study booth, we ask you follow these rules:
- Study booth reservations are for 1 hour only.
- Study booths are for STUDY purposes only.
- Reservations end at the hour. Please arrive on time!
(ex. Start – 10:00 a.m. / End – 11:00 a.m.)
(ex. Start – 2:30 p.m. / End – 3:00 p.m.)
- Students can make 2 reservations per day (for one hour each).
- Study groups CANNOT use the booth longer than 2 hours (consider using a GLS room if you need more time to work on a group project).
- There will be a 5-minute warning before your time ends.
If you do not arrive within 20 minutes of your reservation time, your reservation will be canceled.
Thank you for your cooperation!